God Has A Warning For You
(As He cries out to his people saying, Turn back to me, or perish.)
1. Acts 9:17
What did Ananias put on brother Saul?
What was Saul to receive?
2. James 5:14-16
Now who should you call upon to lay their hands on you to pray?
3. Give the scripture from your study here.
Should we ever allow anyone to lay his or her hands on us to pray out of politeness?
Why or Why Not?
4. In your own words explain Jeremiah 14:14.
5. Matthew 24:24
Can you the very elect be deceived?
Explain how by using scriptures from this study guide.
6. Give the scriptures from this study guide on how to test the spirits of those you are witnessing
to, or listening to?
Should we even test Pastors spirit and why or why not?
7. Explain 1 Peter 5:8 and 2 Corinthians 11:13-15.
Then explain the very elect and give the scripture to back up your answer.
8. Which answers will you search for when testing someones spirit? Give scriptures to back up your
9. When testing spirits and you realize youve been given the wrong the answer, what should you do?
Explain and give the scripture to back up your answer.
10. Explain John 14:26
11. Explain John 14:29
12. Explain John 15:1-2
13. John 15:4-5
Give the meaning of the vine and branches.
14. John 15:7
If we abide in gods word, what happens?
15. John 15:13
What is meant by, Greater love hath no man?
16. John 14:15
Write this scripture from memory if possible.
17. According to John 16:11 whose judged?
18. John 17:17
Explain what truth is.
19. What took place in John 19:17-19 explain.
20. According to John 19:30 what did Jesus give up?
21. Give scripture to back up your answer.
According to John 19:30 why wasnt Jesus legs broke.
22. What does John 19:34 say about blood and water?
23. John 19:38-40
What happened to Jesus body?
24. Explain John 19:41-42
25. What took place in John Chapter 20?
God Has A Warning For You
26. Explain John 20:31.
27. What does Acts 15:10 say about God?
28. What is
Jesus saying in John 10:7,8,9,and 11?
29. What does John 10:10 say about the thief?
31. Explain Colossians 1:16-17.
32. What does Colossians 2:8-10, warn you about?
What does Colossians 2:18, say about Angels?
34. What does Colossians 2:4, say about enticing words?
What does Ephesians 6:12,say?
36. 1John 3:8, says what about the devil?
37. Explain 1John 4:3.
38. Write out 1John 4:5, then explain who they are.
39. Explain 1John 4:15.
Should we always test everyone's spirit?
41. Give scripture, __________, ___________,
Does God's word speak of Satan deceiving, and devouring
42. 2John 7;
What is said about
43. 1Timothy 4:1, says what about faith?
44. What does 2corinthians 11:13-15, say about
Apostles for Christ, and Satan's ministries?
45. Explain Jeremiah 23:1.
out John 8:32, now explain, now back this up with scripture from John chapter's 7,8,or 9. Give scripture.
Explain John 8:12.
48. Explain John 8:24.
49. Write out Matthew 22:14.
50. What does Matthew
23:8, say about master?
God Has A Warning For You
51. Explain Matthew 23:9
52. According to Matthew 23:10, whose the Master?
53. Explain Galatians 5:14-18
54. Explain Romans 14:9
55. Explain Romans 6:23
56. Explain what is meant by Pure religion and undefiled from the scripture James 1:27.
57. Explain Romans 6:14
58. Explain Romans 6:8-10
59. Explain John 1:2
60. And the word was what?, According to John 1:14.
61. Explain Philippians 2:10 and 11
62. Explain Hebrews 13:8 and also explain why many teach or preach from just the new or old testament,
63. According to Hebrews 12:2, Who is the author and finisher of our faith?
God Has A Warning For You
Part 3 Continued
1. Jeremiah 12:10 and 11 say what about the following?
a. Many pastors have destroyed what?
b. They have trodden on what?
c. They have made my pleasant portion a what?
d. What happens to the desolate wilderness?
e. The whole land is made what?
f. Because no man does what?
g. Give a scripture from this study guide that explains why a pastor would destroy Gods vineyard.
h. Could or can you stop a pastor from destroying Gods vineyard?
I. Explain how by using a scripture from the study guide to back up your answer.
j. Are false teachers and prophets teaching and preaching in our churches today?
h. Is your pastor, teacher etc., teaching or preaching Gods Words or is he or she tippy toeing around to keep from hurting
someones feeling in your church as they go against Gods Warnings?
I. Do we Gods children have a responsibility when it comes to confronting a false prophet in charge of a flock?
2. Explain Jeremiah 23:1
A. Explain what a preacher hopes to gain from deception?
B. Give the scripture for Satan comes as an angel of light.
C. Will Satans ministers also deceive you or me?
d. Give the scripture to back up your answer.
3. The following questions and answers are found in the book of Jeremiah.
Give the answers and scriptures to back up your answers.
a. What does the Lord find in his house?
b. Who sent these prophets and why?
c. Ye have perverted the words of whom?
d. The Lord will bring an everlasting what upon you?
4. 2 Corinthians (give scripture) False prophets will show great signs and what?
5. Acts 9:17 What happened when Jesus appeared?
6. What does Acts 14:3 say about signs and wonders?
7. Hebrews 2:4 says what and explain.
8. 1 Timothy 5:22
a. Lay hands suddenly on whom?
b. Neither be partakers of what?
c. You are to keep yourself how?
d. Why do you think God would give us such warnings?
9. Throughout your study you have learned of different warnings, name four of them and back your answer up with the proper
10. How long has Satan been around? (Give the scripture)
11. What took place in Genesis Chapter 3?
12. In Genesis 3:4 explain what is still being used today.
13. Give scripture Does Satan deceive us like he did Eve telling us, Ye shall not surely die while serving false gods?
14. Explain Matthew 4:10
15. Write out James 4:7 and explain the promise.
16. Finish John 14:6, I am the way, and what?
17. Explain John 12:44
18. Write out John 12:32 and explain who is to be lifted up and why.
19. Romans 3:23 says what?
20. Explain Romans 3:10
21. Explain Romans 10:8-12
22. What does Romans 10:13 say?
23. According to Joel 2:32, Who shall be save?
24. What does Romans 10:4 say about Christ?
25. Explain John 3:16
26. What does Luke 10:19 mean?
27. Revelation 3:6 says what?
28. Explain Revelation 2:16
29. Explain Jeremiah 23:30
30. Explain 1 Corinthians 10:19-21
31. What does Exodus 20:3-5 say?
32. What does 1 John 5:7 say?
33. What does Acts 16:31 say and mean?
34. What does Luke 19:10 say and mean?
35. According to John 1:29 Who takes sin away?
36. John 3:16 says what about the begotten Son?
37. What is said about being comfortless in John 14:18?
38. What does John 14:20 and 21 say?
39. 1 Peter 5:8 says what about the devil?
40. Explain Luke 10:19 and explain if it is still used and if it still works today?
41. Even the very elect shall be deceived true or false? and give the scripture to back up your answer.
42. Explain 1 Peter 5:6
43. Write out 1 peter 5:11 and explain it.
44. Revelation 2:2-4, Explain the following, And thou hast tried them which say they are Apostles.
45. Explain Revelation 2:5
46. Explain Revelation 20:10
47. Explain Revelation 1:8
48. Explain Revelation 22:12-13
49. In Revelation 22:17 what does the Spirit of the Bride say?
50. Explain Revelation 22:18-19
51. Revelation 22:20 says, The Lord shall come how?
52. What must you do to confess and repent of your sin? Give scriptures to back up your answer.
53. Have or will you submit yourself to God?
Or will you continue on being deceived by Satan and his ministers?
What will your decision be when you must decide to take the mark of the beast?
54. Can you even imagine what your thoughts will be as you stand in front of Jesus Christ on Judgment day?
55. The last verse in Psalms tells us to do what?
God Has A Warning For You
Will God Bless or Will God Curse?
1. Why would God curse us according to Deuteronomy Chapter 28? Give Verse to back up your answer.
2. Are all of our illness demonic? Explain and back your answer up with scripture.
3. What does Deuteronomy 28:25 say about your enemy?
4. Explain how you get emerods, the scab, and the itch? Back up with scripture.
5. Will the Lord allow you to suffer with mental illness, go mad, blind or would he even allow you to have a heart filled
with astonishment? Explain and back up with scripture.
6. What is the consumption and other things God smites people with? Explain and give the scripture to back up your answer.
7. What will bring you very low? Give Scripture and explain
8. According to Deuteronomy 28:32 why does your children with other people? Explain
9. Explain Deuteronomy 28: 35
10. Give the scripture that tells us we will not prosper and give the answer why.
11. Would God allow your wife to lay with another? Give scripture and explain.
12. Give the scripture that tells us about the sickness and plagues placed upon ungodly people and then explains what will
happen to them.
13. According to Deuteronomy 30: 17-18 would God denounce one of his own created beings? Explain
14. How will God handle your enemy? Give Scripture from Deuteronomy 30.
15. Explain Deuteronomy 30:10
16. Which verse speaks of Record this day against you? Explain
17. According to Deuteronomy 29:20 the Lord will not spare who? Explain
18. Give the scripture that explains why the Lord will rejoice over cursing you as he destroys you? Chapter 28-30
19. Explain Deuteronomy 31:17
20. Explain how to break generation curses over you and your descendants according to Deuteronomy Chapter 30 vs. what?
21. Do you feel your family and you have been blessed or cursed?
22. Does generations curses run its course then just stop? Or do you have to break them in a certain way over yourself
and your family? Explain
23. Explain Deuteronomy 29:27 Now can you give at least ten different curses your country has received from God?
24. Explain Deuteronomy 30:16
25. If your not right with the Living God, or if youve taken a wrong path and would like to make things right between you
and the Lord, what is requested of you according to
a. Luke 10:19
b. Hebrews 13:8
c. Romans 10:13
d. Act 9:17
Dear friend, It is never to late to break the generation curses covering you and your family, all it takes is you calling
upon the name of Jesus, repenting and asking the Lord to show you a new way of life.
God Has A Warning For You
1. According to Luke 16:13 can a man serve more then two master? Explain
2. Explain Exodus 20:3-5
3. Explain the way love and hate is used in Matthew 6:24.
4. What does the god of this world do according to 2 Corinthians 4:4?
5. According to Matthew 12:24 who is Beelzebub? Explain
6. Who was perfect until sin came according to Ezekiel 28:14-19? Explain
7. Who was one of the greatest fallen angels according to Revelation 12:7-9? Explain
8. According to Genesis 3:1-7 who tempts man to sin? Explain how
9. John 8:44 talks about Satan being what?
10. According to Acts 13:10 who are Satans children?
11. Explain the word afflict according to Job 2:7.
12. Explain the word sift according to Luke 22:31.
13. Explain what is meant by disguise according to 2 Corinthians 11:14 and 15.
14. Who was the evil spirit sent upon according to 1 Samuel 16:14 and why?
15. Explain the source of defilement according to Leviticus 19:31 and is this also known as a Familiar Spirit? Explain
16. Explain what physical afflictions are according to Job 33:19.
17. What does 1 Timothy 4:1 say about Evil Spirits?
18. Mark 13:22 says what about False Teachers?
19. What should we know about the unclean spirit according to Mark 5:2-16.
20. According to 1 Thessalonians 4:3-4 we should abstain from what and it tells us something about a vessel? Explain
21. What takes place in Revelation 12:9? Explain
22. Is homosexuality of God according to Romans 1:26 and 27? Explain
23. What do we against according to Ephesians 6:12? Explain
24. Explain who consulted a witch according to 1 Samuel 28:7-25 and explain what took place.
25. What was forbidden in Israel according to Deuteronomy 18:9-14.
26. According to Micah 5:12 the prophets condemn who?
27. What does Isaiah 13:6, 7 and 10 say about Astrologers?
28. Explain what a charmer is according to Deuteronomy 18:11.
29. Explain what a Consulter is according to Deuteronomy 18:14.
30. Explain what a Enchanter is according to Deuteronomy 18:10.
31. Jeremiah 14:14 says what about the False Prophet?
32. What does Genesis 41:8 say about Magicians?
33. Explain what a Necromancer is according to Deuteronomy 18:11.
34. What is a Soothsayer according to Isaiah 2:6?
35. Acts 13:6 and 8 talks about Sorcerers please explain what is said.
36. What does Exodus 22:18 say about the witch?
37. What is spoke in Hosea 4:1?
38. Explain mans original sin according to Genesis 3:16-19.
39. In the book of Ezekiel Chapter 13 you will learn about the Female False Prophet and of her rewards please explain what
takes place and give the scripture or scriptures to back up your explanation.
40. If you find yourself caught up in the world serving Satan and his evil doers, and want to make a change in your life,
what do you do according to Romans 10:9-10 Explain.