Prayer Bible Study
1. A request to God is known as what?
2. What are the personal requirements of prayer according to Psalms 66: 18 and 19?
3, What does Matthew 21: 22 say the requirement for prayer is?
4. What does John 14: 13 say about the requirement for prayer?
5. Explain John 14:14
6. We are to pray for Gods want according to 1 John 5:14 and explain why this is important.
7. Matthew 6:14 speaks of a spirit, what is it?
8. What does Matthew 6:5 say about hypocrites? Explain
9. Matthew 6:6 talks about a closet, explain what is spoken of here.
10. What is meant by vain repetitions words?
11. Matthew 6: 9-13 gives a prayer, what is it?
12. How are we forgiven our trespasses according to Matthew 6:14?
13. John 15:7 says we should do what and why?
14. What does Matthew 5: 44 say about your enemies?
15. 1 Thessalonians 5:17 says what about prayer?
16. Explain Matthew 18: 18-19
17. Philippians 4:6 speaks of prayer, supplication and thanksgiving explaining what?
18. Philippians 4:19 says what about needs?
19. What does Psalms 23 say?
20. Explain Matthew 18:20
Answers To Prayer Bible Study
1. A request to God
2. Purity of heart
4. In Christs name
5. By asking in Christs name, he will do it.
6. His will, because he knows what we need.
9. Go into the closet to pray in secret
10. Repeating words over and over again as you pray.
11. The Lords Prayer
12. By forgiving others
13. Abide in me, ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
14. Pray for your enemies
15. Pray without ceasing
16. Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven.
17. Be careful for nothing always asking with prayer, supplications and thanksgiving as you make your requests
known to God.
18. My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory.
19. The Lord is my Shepherd refer to your Bible for entire prayer. (It can be found in the book of Matthew.)
20. Where 2 or 3 is gathered in my name, there I am in the midst of them.